We are seeking a highly motivated scientist in iSafe Group of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the Roche Innovation Center Shanghai.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and conduct of metabolite identification and reactive metabolite evaluation assays of drug candidates, result analysis and interpretation, trouble shooting, and protocol/report writing of the assays.
In addition, you will also serves as an expert specialized in LC-MS/MS method development, optimization and validation for in house or outsourced studies.
You are also expected to present scientific findings within PS and in cross function project teams if needed.
In this position, you will collaborate with other functions/groups in Shanghai as well as at Roche Europe.
● Master degree or PhD in pharmaceutical science, chemistry or related fields
● Ability to work effectively across functional disciplines internally and with external collaborators, such as global colleagues, CROs, universities, research institutes
● Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
● Self-motivated and capable of setting up new method/technology
● Expertise in LC-MS/MS, spectra interpretation and structure elucidation
● Solid knowledge in ADME & Early drug Safety 3-5 years working experience
● Hands-on experience with bioanalytical and ADME assays, especially metabolite identification
● Should be a team player as well as an independent assay expert.
● Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Chinese
Please kindly apply the position with your ENGLISH CV